PLEASE HELP US RAISE AWARENESS ABOUT OESOPHAGAL ARTESIA BY SIGNING UP FOR THE OATSA VIRTUAL 10KM WALK/RUN
- You’ll need to go out and run, walk, or crawl 10km (in total) between 12 and 21 November 2021.
- You don’t need to do the 10km all in one go – so if you’re not that fit yet, you can split your effort into 1km a day, or whatever distances you feel comfortable doing.
- Doing your run or walk on a treadmill is fine
- To keep track of the distance you’ve covered you’ll need to download the Energy Lab Activity Tracker from the App Store and use it to record your activities. Don’t stress it’s really simple to use. (See below)
HOW TO LOG YOUR ACTIVITIES
2) Link the App with your Strava account if you want Strava to automatically share your run with us.
Alternatively the App allows you to manually capture the details of your run.
3) Join the OATSA Virtual Run/Walk challenge in the App (Look under the challeneges tab) and then out between the 12th and 21st of November and complete 10km. Remember you don’t have to do the 10km in one go. You can split it up over the 10 days to suit your fitness levels.
4) When you’re done open the app and click on the “Log an activity” button. If you’ve linked your Strava account, you can click on the Strava tab and your activity will get pushed through by Strava. Otherwise you’ll need to enter the details of your activity manually.