Terms and Conditions
- The Energy Lab Athletic Financial Fitness is not gambling or a game of chance. You will be rewarded for achieving goals by completing certain physical activities over which you have complete control.
- By entering any of the challenges you are acknowledging that you are physically able to complete the challenge.
- No refunds will be made to participants unable to complete the challenge for any reason whatsoever.
- Only activities logged and synched to the Energy Lab App via Strava are valid. NO MANUAL LOGGING OF ACTIVITIES ON STRAVA WILL BE ACCEPTED. And yes, we WILL check.
- Only the activities that are logged AFTER you sign up will count towards the challenge.
- 1 Kilojoule will set you back ZAR 1
- Kilojoules are sold in “Batteries” of 100. (ZAR100)
- Kilojoules can be purchased via EFT. Due to the additional costs involved, if you opt to pay by Credit Card or Paypal it will mean you will only be credited with 95 Kilojoules for each battery purchased.
- Kilojoules will only reflect in your Power Station once the funds have cleared in our bank account.
- Kilojoules can be redeemed at the rate of 1 Kj = ZAR 1.
- Payouts made to Credit Cards and Paypal accounts will incur a service charge.
- Please allow 48 hours for payouts to be actioned.
- By signing up for a challenge you acknowledge the possibility that all participants could successfully complete the challenge and that under these circumstances your Powerbank will only be credited with your initial entry fee.
- You may be disqualified by Energy Lab Athletic Company from a challenge for reasons including but not limited to, falsifying activities submitted or for behaviour which the Energy Lab Athletic Company feels is contrary to the principals of fair play and honesty. This decision is final and no refunds will be given.
- Communication regarding challenges will be made via email. By signing up for a challenge you agree to Energy Lab Athletic contacting you via email