Motion is Lotion
MEMBERSHIP FEES & CLUB RULES
The ENERGY LAB ATHLETIC COMPANY was founded in 2019 with the following
- To INSPIRE and MOTIVATE members to participate in athletic activities of all types and distances
- to CELEBRATE achievement at both individual and club level.
- to at all time advance an INCLUSIVE and WELCOMING culture for all athletes regardless of race, religion, language, age or athletic ability.
- to SHARE preparation, training and coaching advice.
- to PROMOTE the physical and mental health and fitness of members.
- to EXPLORE and ENJOY the countryside
- to ORGANISE athletic events for the benefit of the community and to raise fund in support of the clubs charity the John Nugent Memorial Eyecare Foundation
All members when joining undertake to:
- Strive at all time to realise the objectives of the club
- Adhere to the rules of National Sport bodies when participating in sanctioned events
- Not bring the club’s name into disrepute.
- Be considerate of others’ needs at all times
- Pay all fees due
- Be lekker
Failure to adhere to any of the rules above may lead to expulsion.
- Yearly Membership fee (Individuals): R50 per month
- Yearly Membership fee (Family): R100 per month
- Club Shirt: (Optional) R250
- ASA licence: (Optional) R100 (Only available to Northern Cape residents)
- Personal Coaching (Training Programmes) R150/ month
- Training Programmes
- Reduced entry fees at all events (traditional and virtual) hosted by the ELAC
- Monthly Distance Challenges (Optional Finishers Medals)
- Weekly Virtual “Club Run” (Hedgehog Wine Weekly Wednesday Run)
- Monthly Burger and Beer Run on the last Wednesday of every month (If you’re in Upington)
- Discounts from the ELAC partners